Want To Win 1X Pair Beat-Herder Weekend Camping Tickets With PRETTY52?
With festival season officially underway, we can't wait get our groove on this summer.
If you still haven't decided which festival you want to hit up with your mates this summer then look no further, because you and a friend could win 1X pair of camping tickets for Beat-Herder Festival in Lancashire on 13th - 15th July.
Think glitter, think of the craziest fancy dress you can imagine, think carnage. Anything goes at Beat-Herder.
Set in a forest in the quiet northern town of Clitheroe, Beat-Herder began in 2006 as a rave between 1200 people.
While it still retains its original creative features of handmade signs, old restored cars and homemade hymn books, the festival is now so much more than that.
With a line-up that boasts Django Django, Patrick Topping, Artwork, Camelphat and so many more, Beat-Herder is the up and coming festival that everyone will know soon enough.
Now, you and a friend can win the chance to join in on all the fun by winning free tickets with PRETTY52.
If you want to be in with a chance of winning, all you have to do is head to the PRETTY52 Instagram andmake sure you're following our page.
Then all you have to do is 'Like' the Beat-Herder post and comment with who you'd take if you won the competition. It really is that simple.
T&Cs apply, and we will be letting the lucky winner know on 5th June 2018. So get tagging us all, and let us know JUST how much you want the tickets.
Tickets for the event are already on sale and you can buy them right here.
For more information and the full line up, head to the official Beat-Herder website.
Good luck - and get entering!
T&C's - The promoter is PRETTY52 whose registered office is at 20 Dale Street. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of LADbible Group and Beat-Hearder, and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.Closing date for entry will be Tuesday 5th. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition. The promoter also reserves the right to change the date of announcement if entries are not substantial enough.
12. The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen via random selection at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Featured Image Credit: Beat-Herder