20 Things All Habbo Hotel Users Will Remember
We were having a chat in the office earlier when someone mentioned Habbo Hotel. Remember? The online chat room where you designed a little character and mooched around a gigantic online hotel?
We spent so many hours chatting to complete randomers about utter rubbish, but without it be wouldn't be the people we are today. Here are just a few things you may remember...
1. Asking everyone A/S/L, at every possible moment. Gotta know the (probably lying) people you're chatting to y'all.
2. Entering the "Hottest Model" competitions and never winning. Damn HC people and their beautiful hairstyles. DAMN YOU!
3. Spending a ridiculous amount of money on credits, and spending them way too quickly. Next time I'll be frugal, next time.
4. Falling Furni competitions. Waiting in line for ages, just for them to call it off *sobs*.
5. Taking your fake job more seriously than school, life, or anything else. DAMN IT MOTHER, IF I'M NOT THERE TO OPEN THE CLUB THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY!
6. You know you'd messed up when you got this message...
7. Those strange kids that used to go around asking if they could be your child. And then putting your name in their little bio thingy.
8. Seeing Bobba turn up when you swore. Bobba that.
9. Being absolutely heartbroken when you found out your Habbo husband had like, twenty other wives. How could you do this to me, sk8erboi13? *Sobs*
10. Going online really early to make sure you beat the rush, and there being no one in the clubs. No one. At all.
11. Going back online a little later to go in the rooms when it was busy, and never being able to get in. Timing was everything. Refresh refresh refresh!
12. Finally getting a pet, and it being THE best day of your life. Still love ya, Fluffy.
13. People who always tried to steal your password. Give it up guys.
14. The horror if someone actually stole your password. Ugh, I worked so hard for that pixelated furniture.
15. Walking into a random room with two people talking, and immediately not knowing how to react. They've gone quiet, I think I should leave. Are they? Yep, they're having cybersex.
16. Narrating every aspect of your life to get attention. *Falls over*. *COUGH* *FALLS OVER*
17. Getting stuck in random places because someone wouldn't move. Corners, bath tubs, ugh the struggle was real.
18. Seeing people literally OBSESSED with getting everyone to dance in a line. Why are we doing this again?
19. "Press 123 if u want a boyfriend!". Oh, if it only it was that easy nowadays.
20. Occasionally switching genders just to see how the other half live. Why not eh?
Thanks for the good times Habbo! What's your favourite memory?