Sometimes you get to a point in a friendship where so much of their life is your life. BFFs forever <3
1. You can't actually remember when you first met or became BFFs. It seems so long ago and so much has happened since then.
2. You don't even have to say anything anymore. You actually can communicate with a look. Especially when it comes to letting your BFF know who is annoying you.
4. They're part of your family. By this point your mum and dad probably just expect them to turn up to every family gathering.
5. You can be 100% yourself around them. Unlike any relationship (where you may have hidden a few flaws) your BFF knows EVERYTHING about you.
6. There's no bullshit between you two. You're not afraid to tell each other exactly what you think, which is important when it comes to some of the guys they have dated in the past. No sugar coating here.
7. Half of your stories begin with, "remember when?" because you are obsessed with basking in the memories of your friendship. Cos let's face it, you're both the best people in the world.
8. It's OK if you argue because you'll get over it and move on. You don't dwell as you both know it isn't worth losing your friendship over.
9.They push you to be a better person. And when you achieve something, they are genuinely happy for you.
10. But you're also not afraid to embarrass each other. And have a backlog of stories to pull out at any moment's notice.
11.They always know how to make you laugh at the end of the day. The number of inside jokes you share is endless.
12. Relationships can come and go, but friendship lasts a lifetime. The older you get the more you appreciate them.
Written by Eve MacDonald
Featured Image Credit: Warner Bros. Television