Can you believe it's been 22 years since 'All I Want For Christmas Is You' was released? To celebrate its success, we've charted Mariah's style transformation since the 90s!
1. American Music Awards, Los Angeles, 1993
A fresh-faced Mariah rocked up on the red carpet wearing a plunging black number and her hair in glossy curls. A natural beauty!
2. American Music Awards, Los Angeles, 1996
Mariah, now in her mid-twenties, looked absolutely stunning at the AMAs in a fitted black dress with smokey eye make-up. So gorgeous.
3. MTV Video Music Awards, Universal City California, 1998
Glossy curls, classic style, and that winning smile. Mariah looked absolutely gorgeous as she presented the VMA for Best Male Music Video with Whitney Houston.
4. Pavarotti And Friends Concert, Italy, 1999
Damn girl! Mariah looked pretty as a picture in a pink satin gown as she belted out her hits on stage.
5. VH1 Divas, New York City, 2000
Woah! Mariah oozed confidence in a butterfly cut-out halterneck top and low-waist fitted jeans. Something tells us she probably would give this a go nowadays...
6. Fresh Air Fund Gala, New York, 2004
Mariah had no qualms showing off her amazing bod in this plunging, sequinned number. Ice Princess eat your heart out!
7. Perfume Launch, California, 2007
Looking very casual indeed, Mimi donned a low-key look consisting of flared jeans, tank top and cropped jacket.
8. Christmas Concert, Washington, 2010
Pregnant with twins, Mariah didn't let her passion for fashion fade in this festive red gown with pretty satin bow.
9. Noble Gift Gala, London, 2011
The singer looked UH-MAZING in this bodycon red number, especially after giving birth to twins Monroe and Moroccan earlier in the year. Wowzers.
10. Hercules Premiere, Los Angeles, 2014
The blonde bombshell gave the younger crowd a run for their money in this thigh-skimming LBD, flashing her toned body. She looked seriously gorgeous!
11. Christmas Concert, New York City, 2016
Belting out her classic Christmas hit (we wish we were there!), Mariah oozed confidence in this extreme plunging sequin gown. She must have been freezing! That's Mariah for you...
Written by Sophia Cavallo
Featured Image Credit: PA